Gus Van Horn Turns Five!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

It is hard to believe that I started this blog five years ago!

I've lots to do today, but I would like to take a moment to thank my family and pre-blogging friends; my regular readers, past and present; and the professional contacts, renewed acquaintances, and new friends I've made over the years since starting this blog.

My exploration of writing (from doggerel all the way to professional work now!), the intellectual and spiritual development, and whatever else I may accomplish through this blog or because of it would not be possible without your encouragement, support, and feedback -- positive or negative.

Thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it.

-- CAV

6 comments:

Jenn Casey said...

Congratulations! What a wonderfully productive five years you've had. Here's to many more years of great writing (on the blog or wherever you happen to write)!

Galileo Blogs said...

Congratulations, Gus! I am looking forward to enjoying the next five years.
-GB

Cklick said...

Congrats! Looking forward to following your writing career.

Gideon said...

Congratulations Gus! Here's hoping for many more!

Roger said...

You're welcome, Gus. You've earned my support. It's proper for me to thank you, and so I do, for all your effort. I look forward to much more of your excellent writing.

Mike said...

Top-shelf work, Gus! You've earned the kudos.