Change is in the Air

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

This is just a quick note on some changes I've made to my blogroll as well as some changes I intend to make soon or hope to make.

(1) I've pruned a few blogs I rarely visit from my blogroll to make room for some interesting new additions: Benjo Blog and Reclaim Your Brain I've been following for the past few weeks. Riding Sun (of recent Instapundit fame) has only recently come to my attention. Visit them all. They're quite good.

(2) Sooner or later, I'll figure out how to sling the HTML to make a style sheet with three columns. Until I do, I'm going with the current one. But this means ...

(3) That the one sidebar on the right fills up quickly. I will be temporarily removing the news feed and replacing it with a list of featured posts. Once I get my second sidebar, I'll probably re-place the feed.

That's all for now, folks.

-- CAV

No comments: