Mmm-Mmm-Magnolia!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Back when I blogged about my cat, Jerome, I mentioned that he is a feline of many eccentricities, but I forgot one of his funniest: He's not above indulging in the odd flower here and there. To see what his idea of enjoying a flower is, read on!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh, boy! They've set out a magnolia! Gotta resist, though. Gus is standing right over there.... But wait a minute! What's that flash? Lookey there! Ole Gus is holding some black plastic box right in front of his face! He can't see me behind that thing!

What to do? What to do? I really should resist.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But his face is behind that black thingy. Oh, what the hey! I'll just take a little whiff.

Oh, yeah! Magnolia!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


There goes another flash. Gus sure is preoccupied with that black thingamajig. I bet I could take a little taste and he'd never know.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh! The rapture! I think I'll ....

Blimey! I think he's onto me! Time to think fast....




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I'll assume the position of the innocent bystander, looking in the direction of the other cat. Yeah. He'll blame her for it!

"Not me!"

--CAV

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Worst thing is, you can't even present him with your evidence because he'll just get high off it!

Gus Van Horn said...

Exactly! For other readers: He licks photographs like there's no tomorrow!

-- Gus