All Your Beer Are Belong to Us

Friday, September 30, 2005

Today, via American Thinker, I came across the latest internet craze: the "Looter Guy". For the unititated, the "Looter Guy" is a famous picture of someone stealing a boxload of Heineken in the aftermath of Katrina. For whatever reason, the picture captured the imaginations of photo-retouchers all over the place and there is now a site which collects 'em all. Some of the pictures there made me laugh out loud. (And one, with this guy's visage on a twenty, was borderline profound....) The site is a must-visit.

"This is the next 'All your base are belong to us.'", my godlike mind told me. Realizing that somehow, nobody created the obvious hybrid of these two excellent internet gags, I took on the job myself, with a big assist in Photoshop from my wife!



Enjoy! I'm hoping to get both sites to post this image. Wish me luck!

And, if you're groaning, remember: Somebody was going to think of this sooner or later!

-- CAV

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, Gus, that hurt. Excuse me now while I go bathe my ribs in a warm bath...

Unknown said...

Uh-oh, Gus, check page 6, "Froot Loots." At least two minds thought alike. That's okay, yours is better.

Gus Van Horn said...

"O" well!

I can't believe I missed that. Once again, it goes to show you that even if you think you've blogged something first, the odds are pretty good that you haven't.

Gus