I'm Back!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

To all the friends, fans, and other well-wishers who responded to my last post, thanks for your support!

The evacuation was difficult, but not as bad for us as it was for most, and H-town dodged a bullet. I plan to blog our adventures some time in the next few days, probably after catching up at work and straightening things out at home.

On the way to Mississippi, I listened to Limbaugh for the first time in years and at one point, he said, "There's nothing better than to evacuate and then come home to find that everything is okay." He's completely right about that.

Posting may or may not be patchy over the next day or so, but I'm looking forward to blogging again after so much time on the road and so little internet connectivity.

-- CAV

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I suppose the gods do exist after all. :p

SecFox HQ said...

Glad you're home safe!

Vigilis said...

CAV, you were missed in your absence and are cheered in your fortunate return.

Gideon said...

Good to hear you're okay. Looking forward to reading your posts again.

Bubblehead said...

Welcome back! Glad you're safe.