Reader Poll: Video Clips

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last night, I took some time off from the Home Computer Upgrade From Hell to do some housekeeping for my blog. The latter involved adding syndication feeds for about the last 20 blogs or so I've added to my blogroll to my feed reader and rearranging things there. (I'd have no time to do anything else if I actually visited all the blogs I like to keep up with.)

In the process, I came across two amusing video clips at other blogs to go along with a third a reader emailed me about. What to do? They're all good. Why not have a poll?

Here are the entrants.

1. Reader Hannes Hacker informs me of the following scene that had been deleted from Star Wars.



2. Bruno, who blogs at The Simplest Thing, passes on a clip about how they keep their shirt sleeves rolled up in Japan. (And if this had been around back in the 1980's, when everyone was convinced Japan was going to eclipse us, I'm sure this would have ended up being a staple of office attire.)



3. And finally, Myron gives us something to ponder. Or is it cogitate? What is the word I am looking for?



My favorite is the last. It made me laugh out loud. One vote per customer in the comments below.

-- CAV

4 comments:

Jennifer Snow said...

The last one was funny, but I think I have to vote for the Dark Lord of the Sith.

bothenook said...

jen, i'm going to have to agree with you. that was frikin funny. i like the last one too, but that star wars take off was just funny as hell.

thanks for sharing gus.

p.s. how are you posting the video screen? just entering the URL doesn't seem to do it for me on my blog.

technology has done blown by me, and it's hard to breath in all this dust.

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Er Bo, you mean an ol' diesel boat snipe can figger that crap out and you, a fine outstanding eggzampel of nookmanship cain't get it? Just razzin' you shipmate. Sent the how to in an email

Gus Van Horn said...

Well! Looks like the Dark Lord of the Sith ran away with it. Or something.

Thanks for the votes, the video, and the tutoring. On that last point, Myron could have laid some additonal smack on Bo by pointing out that even an ossifer figured out the embed! Bwahahaha!

Gus