Blog Admin Notes

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I just made some changes to the blog that I've been meaning to for quite some time. As usual, your feedback is more than welcome. The changes are as follows:

  • "Cleaned up" the menu at the top of the side bar.
  • Created a new FAQ. Highlights include a slight reordering and broad categorization of the questions, slight revisions throughout, a picture of the map that gave me my "pen surname", and several new questions at the end.
  • Updated and reformatted my page of favorite posts. What is my favorite one? See the FAQ!
  • Changed a couple of the ads on my sidebar. From the looks of it, it appears that the paperback version of Outdoor Monuments of Manhattan is out!
That sure was a lot of HTML-slinging! I'm calling it a day!

Oops. Forgot something administrivial....

A commenter recently complained of a page-loading oddity here, which I had also noticed a little. Mrs. du Toit explains that the problem is due to a recent change by the folks at sitemeter. The problem seems to have gone away, but if anyone sees the same thing, feel free to let me know.

-- CAV

No comments: