Smooth Sailing

Friday, July 31, 2009

As I mentioned might be the case in my "OCON '09 Wrap-up" post, a friend of mine from Houston sent me image files from some of the tall ships he photographed during one afternoon of the conference.

These were pier side for the Sail Boston 2009 event, which was running concurrently with the OCON and lasted for another day or so after it ended. With his permission, I'm posting a few shots here. As usual, click for a larger image.


I got these just a couple of days ago, and the nautical theme happens to be a good way for me to start the weekend early: My wife and I will be driving up to Maine for the weekend to visit with her parents, as well as her aunt and uncle and possibly a cousin or three.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Don't forget to stop by Rule of Reason for this week's Objectivist Roundup if you want some weekend reading.

Also, for those who haven't seen them yet, I have added links to John Lewis's and John Ridpath's respective Tea Party speeches as Item 8 of "OCON '09 Wrap-up."

Enjoy your weekend!

-- CAV

No comments: