Thursday, September 20, 2007
- I am part French, but not Cajun, as you might guess.
- It wasn't until my final collegiate soccer game that I scored a goal. I had no angle and shot anyway. Come to think of it, that's how I scored my very first two goals ever, which were in the same game and were basically the exact same play. And left-footed. (I slightly prefer my right foot.)
- My favorite card game is hearts.
- In college, I turned down a car offered to me for free when I realized I didn't need it and couldn't really afford the upkeep anyway.
- This blog was born as a result of a conversation between my good friend Raymund and me in this bar.
- An excellent way to annoy me and make me think you're a moron is to wear an overpowering fragrance to work. (I will normally grant a waiver and consider patchouli a "fragrance" regardless of strength for the purposes of calculating annoyance points and the reduction in my estimate of your IQ.)
- I have never attended public school
-- or worked in the private sector. Oh yeah. There was McDonald's waaay back....
- My favorite adult character in Harry Potter is Snape.
Last but not least, I wish Virginia Postrel well. It was her meme that came up on Bloglines and her last random fact is that she has cancer. Some "kicker". I am glad to hear that her prognosis is good.