Around the 'Sphere is Up!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Be sure to check out "Around the 'Sphere" at The Moderate Voice. And look around at the rest of the blog while you're there. My thanks again to Joe Gandelman for linking to one of my recent entries in that post (Visit him to find out which!), and my apologies for not announcing his roundup sooner. (It's been one of those weeks....)

I learned about The Moderate Voice through the sidebar of the blog of a friend of mine and, while I wouldn't call myself a moderate (as if anybody would), I think this blog offers a great value: You can go there to find out what almost anyone else might be thinking about on a given subject. Whether you agree with what you learn or not, this can be valuable knowledge. The fact that all these differing "voices" occur in one place is also valuable. It saves time. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the blogosphere with us, Joe!

-- CAV

No comments: