Quick Announcements

Thursday, May 05, 2005


Carnival of Comedy


Be sure to stop by the second Carnival of Comedy at IMAO.

Posting Irregularities

My wife returns to town tonight! My recent spate of hyperproductivity will draw to an end and, depending on our schedules, I may take tomorrow off from blogging.

We will also be having an out-of-town guest after about another week. I may not be able to post daily during that time, but I will try to.

Carnival of the Recipes

Be sure to stop by the 38th Carnival of the Recipes over at Technogypsy.

Post on North Korea Updated

A human rights group thinks North Korea has been gassing its own citizens. (Links at end of this post.)

Chinamerica Threat Roundup 4 Updated

The section on China's actual "internal affairs" has been updated.

-- CAV

Updates

5-6-05: Included update of Chinamerica post; added links to the Carnival of Recipes.

No comments: