Blogroll Changes

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I have made a few additions to the blogroll over the past couple of days. These are:

The blog of fellow submarine blogger Lubber's Line, Hundreds of Fathoms. Lubber's line is based in Rhode Island and is a key contributor to the Ultraquiet No More group blog. Today, he has written an interesting post on safety concerns about two British nuclear submarines. (And yes. Rolls-Royce makes nuclear submarine propulsion systems for the Brits. That was news to me!)

The blog of fellow Egosphere alliance member Diana Hsieh, Noodle Food. Diana is a graduate student in philosophy at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I've been following her blog since the Egosphere blog alliance was first proposed. She recently wrote a good post about the implications of the Gonzales vs. Raich decision.

The Egosphere alliance blog. I have (finally) added this to the blogroll even though it is already accessible through the "Objectivism Online" link. Gotta help publicize your alliance! (Listing it by name is a good way to start....)
In addition, the next time I get to fool with my template, I may categorize my blogroll. I seem to have classified myself into two broad groups of bloggers: Objectivists and submariners. It seems sensible to make these into categories. But just lumping the various other blogs I follow -- political blogs and blogs of friends for example -- into one big category seems a little unwieldy. Perhaps another plan will suggest itself as I think it over. Perhaps a reader has an idea or two. Who knows?

Well, that's it. I'm tired.

-- CAV

No comments: