Silly Quiz Time!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I saw this quiz over at Dithyramb this morning as I pored over the news feeds and decided to take it.

What military aircraft are you?
F-15 Eagle
You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
Personality Test Results
Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
What's that malarkey at the end about "reaching the end of your stardom", though?

Pfffft! I'm just warming up!

-- CAV

2 comments:

Apollo said...

I'm an A-10 Thunderbolt II !!! WHO HOOO! My favorite Airplane!

By the way, the F-15, the F-16 and the F-18 were all designed by Col. John Boyd, one of my heros!

Gus Van Horn said...

Excellent!

I like to think that "indifferent to the environment" is what tipped me into the "reaching the end of your stardom" column.