8-21-10 Hodgepodge

Saturday, August 21, 2010

From the Vault

This time last year, I considered, "an interesting analysis, from an Alinsky-ish perspective of Barack Obama's current political difficulties," and found it wanting.

Weekend Op-Eds

Building on Ignorance

Stephen Bourque discusses a blatant attempt to use a failure of government planning to justify more government planning.

(Re)Run-DMC

I felt the urge last week to listen to some Run-DMC and ran across a relatively young Penn and Teller playing an integral part in the video of "It's Tricky." I remember watching this video when I was a kid, but not that Penn and Teller were in it: I hadn't heard of them yet.

-- CAV

Updates

8-23-10
: Added link to Amit Ghate's editorial. Ironically, he recently blogged on the very "problem" that caused me to miss his article!
8-26-10: Corrected a typo.

No comments: