Goad for the Goadless

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I like the following quote because it uses a common problem to solve itself:

One day we'll all realize that feeling uninspired should be inspiration enough. -- Justin David Cox
Adam Dachis of Lifehacker expands on this a bit, pointing out that when one reaches this point, it means that there is nowhere to go but up. So why not plug away at something?

-- CAV

PS: I was tempted to name this post "unspiration", but see that this is a slang term for something completely different.

2 comments:

Snedcat said...

Yo, Gus, when I first saw this post I thought it was called "God for the Godless" and wondered just where you werte gonna go with it.

Gus Van Horn said...

Heh! Not my department.

On a serious note, the same thought occurred to me after posting.