New Template

Monday, September 20, 2010

Well, I finally got over that hump!

I was planning on taking my time upgrading to the new type of Blogger template, but I noticed that my monthly archive pages were getting truncated. As it turns out, that was due to Google not fully supporting old style Blogger templates any more.

The pages for the individual posts were still there, but since I download the last few monthly pages as archives each week, I figured it was time to bite the bullet and do that last ten percent of the job that always takes ninety percent of the time.

Cheers? Jeers? Problems? Let me know. There are a few small things I need to fix, but I'm fairly happy overall. Switching over was a pain, but it will be easier to do lots of things now than it used to be.

-- CAV

Update

9-21-10
: It appears that archive pages remain truncated, but that they at least indicate the fact at the top of the page. Odd.

No comments: